SOUND HORSE Glue-On Horseshoes are farrier designed, university patented, clinically tested and competitively proven. Damaged Hooves can be successfully shod without nails.
Used regularly & successfully used by the most competitive of horses in world class events in every discipline.
The only glue-on horseshoe to combine a forged aluminum shoe with a urethane shock-absorbing rim pad and the strongest, safest attachment system. A fast, reliable, proven way to shoe sore-footed horses or those with compromised hooves.
- Sore-footed horses immediately start to move better
- Twice as thick as a typical competitive pad
- Will not take a compression set
- Unaffected by wet, dry, hot or cold environments
- Maintains superior properties throughout the entire shoeing interval
- Fast & Simple Application
- Clinically Proven
Horses can be kept in full work while they grow healthy hooves with the use of Sound Horse’s Sigafoos Series glue-on horseshoes. Many owners use the Series I Shoe prophylactically to avoid problems caused by nails.