* The powder and solution are for external use only. Keep away from small children and pets. The solution will damage colored fabrics.
How to Use CleanTrax
* Remove the shoes and, if appropriate, prepare the hoof for shoeing; rinse away excess dirt and debris.
* Pour the entire contents of one bottle (20 g) of CleanTrax into one gallon of cool or lukewarm water.
* Put all of the solution in a CleanTrax Hoof Boot, a reinforced plastic bag, or a tall medicating boot.
* Insert the hoof into the CleanTrax solution and soak for 30 minutes; if the infection is severe or recurring, increase soak time to 45-60 minutes.
NOTE: CleanTrax solution is effective for a total of 90 minutes, so 1-3 hooves can be soaked consecutively by moving the solution to another hoof.
* After soaking, DO NOT RINSE OR DRY THE HOOF; cover the hoof with an empty plastic bag, seal the top, and allow vapors to penetrate for 30-60 minutes.
* After use, the solution can be spread on the stall floor to eliminate bacteria, fungi, and spores which could reinfect the hoof.
* Monitor hoof development for one shoeing interval (4-8 weeks) and, if necessary, repeat the treatment.
* CleanTrax can be used as a preventative by soaking each hoof for 20 minutes (1 bottle per horse) every 3-4 months.
* CleanTrax is available in single-use 20 g bottles.
* Do not open the bottle until you are ready to use it.
* Store the bottle in a refrigerator or a cool, dry place. Do not leave it in the sun or expose to heat.
* CleanTrax is completely safe when used as directed.