Instructions for use:
For the treatment of skin fungus (greased heels, girth itch, ringworm, minor abrasions, scratches, rain rot, etc.) do the following:
- 1. Clean the area, trim hair, remove dirt, etc.
- 2. Liberally apply to affected area completely covering the area.
- 3. Protect from rubbing, etc., so that the area stays covered for 6 - 8 hours.
Two or three treatments should provide noticeable improvement.
For the treatment of White Line Disease do the following:
- 1. Remove shoes and trim the hoof as necessary.
- 2. Scrape out affected area with a knife or pick.
- 3. Liberally apply gel in problem area.
- 4. Cover with shoe. If barefoot, substitute shoe with duct tape or similar covering to allow gel to remain in place for 6 - 8 hours.
Always expel old product from mixing tip as it is inert after 8 hours. Never draw back on 14 ml plunger as tube will contaminate by cross - mixing components.