Special Design Features
- Optimal Breakover Design - Includes a higher inner rim for medial/lateral movements
- Hoof-to-Shoe Centering Markers
- Convex radius inner rim for optimal traction and reduced weight
- Well seated-out past the toe-quarters to eliminate the chance of sole pressure
- Heel have been pre-boxed (safed)
- Optional Quarter Clips-on Request
The Centre Fit Shoes are used for a wide variety of disciplines including dressage, hunters, jumpers, and western performance & english show horses. Because of the support and durability of the shoe, they are a good choice for trail and other pleasure horses. In cases of minor lameness issues caused from excessive strain, leverage, and/or hoof distortions, the Centre Fit shoes incorporate many features that have proven to help relieve or overcome these lameness problems.
More sizes up to size 6 available on request!
Front Item #: CFF-30, CFF-20, CFF-0, CFF-1, CFF-2, CFF-3, CFF-4, CFF-5, CFF-6
HInd Item #: CFH-30, CFH-20, CFH-0, CFH-1, CFH-2, CFH-3, CFH-4, CFH-5, CFH-6